Connect With Familyvisa247 For New born Baby Visa In The UAE
You must ensure an attested marriage certificate if you are married outside the UAE. A certified marriage certificate is necessary for opening a file for maternity in a UAE hospital. You will be asked for copies and the original attested document. The attestation of a marriage certificate will require authentication from several government bodies from the country where your marriage took place.
The certificate or license for marriage will also be attested by the UAE Ministry/Dept of Foreign Affairs. Many people find marriage certificate attestation in UAE a daunting & complicated process. So because of this reason, it is best to seek professionals’ advice & acquire pro services in Dubai. Outsourcing the job of having documents attested will save you time & money.
Registering Your New Baby Visa in UAE
If you have a newborn baby while living in the UAE, you must obtain a visa. This must get the visa done as soon as possible within 120 days from the date of birth. There is a 100 AED fine for each additional day. The infant may not leave the UAE without a valid residence visa. Applying for a New born Baby Visa in UAE for your child will require the following documents:
- The correctly filled application form for your newborn baby.
- The baby’s original passport.
- Three passport-sized photos.
- The original & a copy of the baby’s birth certificate, attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The original and composition of the certified marriage certificate.
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport document.
- A copy of the sponsor’s employment contract or salary certificate.
- After submitting all the essential required documents to your local General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA), the passport with the residence visa stamped into it will be mailed to you. The first-year costs 215 AED, and renewal costs 100 AED each year.
How can ex-pats apply for a birth certificate & a newborn baby residence visa in the UAE?
Ex-pat residents must register a child’s birth in the UAE within 30 days. Additionally, if the parents differ in nationalities, the child will adopt the father’s nationality.
What documents are required for ex-pats for a newborn baby birth certificate in UAE?
To process the birth certificate for your newborn, parents are required to submit the following essential documents at the hospital of birth or their emirate’s health authority:
- The discharge summary document from the hospital.
- Birth notification details from the hospital.
- Attested marriage certificate.
- Original passports & residence visas of wife & husband.
- Copies of the passports & residence visas of wife & husband
- Furthermore, all ex-pats must have birth certificates attested by these government establishments:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation
- Ministry of Health and Prevention
It is vital to note that the birth certificates stamped by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) & Department of Health Abu Dhabi (HAAD) are equal to the Ministry of Health and Prevention seal.
You can contact us on our company’s official email id or our contact number for further details. For a FREE consultation, connect with us today!