Business Trade License is the most critical aspect of any company formation in Dubai or UAE. Attaining the business license in Dubai is not a challenging task with proactive assistance & guidance from experienced Familyvisa247 top business license consultants. Our most skilled professional team for business license services in Dubai, UAE, helps you obtain a license in UAE for your commercial, industrial, professional or other types of business license in the Mainland, Freezone, & Off-shore domains. Depending upon the nature of your business structure, we will help you get the correct business license in Dubai for its smooth operation & maintenance. The Business Trade License Dubai visa is essential for people who want to start their new business in Dubai. But don’t worry; our experienced & skilled team will help you out throughout the entire process.
Our proficient expert professionals will guide you concerning the best Business Trade Licenses in Dubai, UAE, to fetch optimum results. Family247 is here to help and guide you in setting up a business in Dubai & other regions in the UAE. Familyvisa247 has been instrumental in establishing and successful business entities across the country. With more than two decades of experience, we have become one of Dubai’s leading and sought-after business setup and licensing services. Our business trade licensing services in the UAE help simplify things by arranging a trading license in Dubai, UAE. We at Familyvisa247 have experts who can help you through the whole process of setting a trade license in the UAE. We offer complete assistance in renewing your trade license whichever way you need. Working with us, you will benefit from our in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in the field. We are fully equipped to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassle and effort. Contact us today for acquiring or renewing a trade license for your business in the UAE! Types of Trade Licenses in the UAE
There are different trade licenses available for various businesses in the UAE. Companies can apply for any of the following permits:
- Professional License: To provide professional services with specific jobs.
- Commercial or General Trade License: To do all types of trading business, including exports, imports, etc.
- Industrial License: To do manufacturing or industrial work.
- E-commerce license: To do online trading and selling goods within the UAE.
Apart from these, licenses for some business categories require approval from specific ministries and other authorities.
- Banks & financial institutions from the Central Bank of the UAE.
- Insurance companies & related agencies from the Ministry of Economy & Commerce.
- Manufacturing from the Ministry of Finance & Industry.
- Pharmaceutical & medical products from the Ministry of Health.
- Hospitals and Clinics of Dubai Health Authority
- Businesses engaged in oil and gas production and related industries require more detailed procedures.
- Education institutions from KHDA or relevant authorities in UAE.
- Requirements to obtain a Trade License in UAE
Before opening any business, one must follow the below steps to obtain a trade license in the UAE.
- Decide on the business category: commercial, industrial, professional, or e-commerce.
- Determine all crucial related business activities within each business license.
- Prepare your legal business status in UAE.
- Select the company name.
- Submit an online application to the department of economic development for initial approval.
- Leased business premises & obtained approval from the concerned authority.
- Prepare all the required essential documents, such as a memorandum of association & approvals from other relevant UAE Government authorities.
If you want to start a company in the mainland, you must select any one of these business trading company licenses in Dubai. Even if a specific type of business trade license allows you a broad range of business activities, then you can only perform the ones you selected when registering for the permit. So, take your time & establish the business activities you want to pursue first.